Monday, February 9, 2009

Jim Neal

I went to a meeting at 3 PM and when I got out of it I had 30 nearly identical e-mails asking us to test Jim Neal against Richard Burr this month. Clearly some sort of action alert had gone out.

Since they were polite, and I don't want to get a boatload of e-mails every time we do a Burr poll asking me to include Neal, we'll test him alongside whoever wins the poll on the blog.

Poll schedule for the rest of the week:

Tuesday:

-North Carolinians on the stimulus
-Views of Bonnie Newman, how John Lynch handled the appointment, and what folks think of Judd Gregg becoming Commerce Secretary in New Hampshire.

Wednesday:

-Who owns guns in North Carolina and who doesn't.
-Paul Hodes and Carol Shea-Porter vs. Charlie Bass and John Sununu

Thursday:

-Do NC gun owners think Obama's going to take them away?

No comments:

 
Web Statistics